Remote video monitoring is the future of surveillance and one of the best solutions for managing your camera footage. Users get access to real-time alerts and video so they can protect their business no matter where they are. Cloud-managed video surveillance provides business owners and administrators with practical insight into events affecting the business that could impact how secure or profitable the company is.
Manage Your Video Surveillance Without Complex Systems and Services
There’s no need for complex VPN infrastructures. Utilizing the command center or web client application, security administrators can configure cameras and recorders without opening inbound ports or using VPN.
Remote video cloud-based systems eliminate the need for port forwarding by using special recorders to facilitate the connection of client software. Software updates are automated. System administrators receive a notification when updates are ready to be installed. Installation is easy with just the touch of one button.
Benefits and Features of Remote Video Monitoring
Cloud-based video surveillance management has several great features and benefits, including:
- One Logon for Clients– All clients can access the system with one sign-on, which is their email address and password.
- Health Monitoring Service– Health monitoring proactively monitors your system to identify possible issues and critical problems. Examples include hard drive failure, camera tampering or failure, changes in the retention of recordings, and more.
- Apply Changes Instantly– Any changes to permissions take effect instantly across all remote clients and recorders.
- Share and Store Video Surveillance Online– You can export videos to the cloud and share them with other people or local law enforcement if necessary, to investigate security events.
- Saved User Settings and Profiles Remain the Same on Every Device– Customized camera layouts and views can be saved online in your account. Roaming profiles allow you to have the same view from any computer that you sign-in from.
- Online Management of Users– Using role-based management to control all access to remote clients and recorders, it’s easy to update hundreds of users at once with a few clicks.
- Integrated Support Tools– Integrated support tools help troubleshoot system issues rapidly, so you don’t need to respond to the office or call your service provider in.
Remote video monitoring saves you time and money by providing easy client access and allowing you to access your system no matter where you are. There’s no need to respond to your business site when your off or call a service provider to fix network problems. It’s the simplest way to manage your video surveillance.
About RC Security Consulting
RC Security Consulting protects the heart of Texas with design, installation, retrofit, repair, inspection, and monitoring of commercial security systems. We are centrally located in Collin County and provide service for almost 200 miles in all directions.
- The Pros and Cons to Only Partially Updating Your Video Surveillance System to IP Video - March 18, 2020
- Smart Surveillance has Evolved, But How Does AI Work? - December 27, 2019
- The Easiest Way to Search Your Surveillance Video - December 27, 2019