Technology available today allows you to take your business to the next level. United Communications (UC) allows for the integration of many vital services. These services include presence, chat, applications, data, voice, and other technologies that increase the productivity of your business and significantly improve communication processes.
Hosted VoIP & PBX
With hosted PBX & VoIP your customers and employees can communicate and connect virtually anytime and anywhere on any mobile device or computer. Cloud-based PBX doesn’t require a large investment like traditional PBX because it’s hosted by a provider and managed entirely off-site from where the business uses the VoIP service.
Your business isn’t responsible for maintenance, training, software, or hardware, thus reducing IT costs associated with other communication systems. Here are some other benefits:
- Employees can have access to phones anytime from anywhere
- You can free up capital by paying only for the features and systems that your business needs
- Reduce upfront investments in the system as well as maintenance and operating costs
- One number provides multiple mobiles devices with all necessary calling features
- Your business continues to run despite power and network outages even when employees aren’t working
There are a variety of services and features available such as:
- UC Client with features like calling, call recording, forwarding, meetings, visual voice mail, voice mail transcription, and more
- Call Management with busy call forwarding, call hold, call park, call queue, attended transfer, caller ID, caller ID blocking, do not disturb, call recording, Direct Inward Dialing (DID), Direct Inward System Access (DISA), and many more great features
- Call conferencing
- Virtual auto attendants
- Music on hold
- Origination and termination
- ACD routing
RC Security Consulting offers software and services that let you access your account easily. This is done effortlessly by incorporating valuable cloud communication services to enhance your business communications and data management. It’s a comprehensive service that’s so much more than traditional on-site phone systems.
About RC Security Consulting
RC Security Consulting protects the heart of Texas with design, installation, retrofit, repair, inspection, and monitoring of commercial security systems. We are centrally located in Collin County and provide service for almost 200 miles in all directions.