Cloud-managed video surveillance combines convenience and flexibility with reliable performance to increase efficiency in your business as well as save you time and money. It’s an enhanced video surveillance solution that streamlines the management of system users and allows you to manage and find video surveillance easily. Here are some of the great features of remote managed services.
Manage Your Video Surveillance Remotely With Ease
Most remote managed services have platforms with the latest updates, such as:
- Interactive maps
- Video clip export tools
- Many integrations
- Remote client security settings
An Intelligent Security Solution for Businesses
Remote managed services bring you actionable information to propel your business to success and boost profitability. You’ll see a greater return on investment with an online video surveillance management platform that increases the efficiency of operations and injects value into your entire company.
Here are some incredible features of remote managed video surveillance:
- Expedite Video Sharing and Export– Share and back up videos easily on the cloud with just a few clicks. You can share videos with local authorities or system administrators by email or text.
- Streamline the Management of Users– Managing users on these platforms is simple because the system employs role-based user groups that are centrally located in your portal. Changes you make instantly update on all devices and users.
- Significantly Reduce the Workload of IT Staff– There is no need to install software on user PCs. Automatic networking tools and PoE appliances that isolate your video camera network eliminate the need for additional management by IT staff.
- Reduce System Downtime– Remote managed service platforms have a health monitoring service built-in to proactively deal with potential problems such as hard drive failures. The system sends you an alert by email or text, allowing you to address the problem, thus reducing the amount of time your system is down.
- Remote Managed Services Simplify Connectivity– It’s easy to make changes using the platform. The system enables you to remotely edit or add recorder permissions and instantly updates all of the hardware across your company’s network.
Remote managed services offer a comprehensive solution for your business’s video surveillance storage and management. Contact RC Security Consulting to learn more about this service today.
About RC Security Consulting
RC Security Consulting protects the heart of Texas with design, installation, retrofit, repair, inspection, and monitoring of commercial security systems. We are centrally located in Collin County and provide service for almost 200 miles in all directions.
Latest posts by Randy Conrad (see all)
- How Remote Managed Services Enhance Building Security - November 7, 2019
- Managed Access Control: The Efficient, Cost-Effective Security Solution for Building Owners - November 5, 2019
- The Features and Benefits of Remote Video Monitoring - October 25, 2019